Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Back To School: Minecraft ABC Flashcards - FREEBIE ALERT!

School will be starting before we know it!!!  So here is a fun freebie! I have posted Minecraft ABC Flashcards in my TeachersPayTeachers Store.  Get a free set of letter flashcards with a picture of a something with that letter on it.  My older students who are still at a kinder level academically love these to work on alphabet letter names and sounds!!! They especially like to practice spelling their names (so you might print some extra letters in case they need more than one of a letter). High Interest/low level product!  General ed kids could use them to practice spelling words and more. Enjoy!!!  Please leave a comment below telling how you used them! And I also would appreciate a positive rating in my store!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment